[Architecture] Security Meeting Notes, January 5, 2015
sbates at ocadu.ca
Mon Jan 5 09:35:35 EST 2015
* Left to do and plan for the week
Left to do
* Move development to gpii/universal [DONE]
* Integrate with the Cloud Based Flow Manager
o Initial integration done
o What is left to do to retrieve preferences for a user that Easit4All can integrate with?
* Deploy OAuth2 protected Cloud Based Flow Manager to cloud
* Log out [DONE]
* Use the solutions registry
* Preferences filtering (UI and server)
* PMT link to privacy settings
o have link in UI but will need final destination
* CouchDB (not for review)
* What is our time line? 19th and 20th meeting to run through and review is on 21st and 22nd
o Kasper travelling to work with Javi on 16th
o we want to have everything working for the morning of 16th -- including any integrations that we want to show
* What do we need for demo in terms of deployment?
o deploy to cloud?
o separate from existing instance of Cloud Based Flow Manager or replace?
o just run locally?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Architecture