[Architecture] [Ux] Concerns about remaining PCP/PMT work

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Mon Sep 15 07:05:43 EDT 2014

Hi there Boyan - we have been working feverishly on getting our test infrastructure fixed up, including over
the Cambridge architecture meeting we had this week. Unfortunately each new bit of progress has so far
revealed some further broken architecture. I think we are on the upward swing and have a solid foundation to
build on now but a good collection of our basic tests still need to be rewritten. I'll be away in the US for
the next week which will be slowing the work down, but I am still expecting to meet up with Steve Githens
for some working sessions in which we can make more progress. I'm sorry about the state of the pull
requests, and we are aiming to reopen trunk as soon as we can. I would expect at the absolute outside we
will do this before the end of 2 weeks.

Thanks,
Antranig