[Architecture] CLOUD4ALL: Login/logout and registration URLs back-end

Kostas Kalogirou kalogir at certh.gr
Fri Sep 12 08:13:44 EDT 2014

Dear all,

We are working on sign up process on PMT using the latest wireframes
(http://wiki.fluidproject.org/download/attachments/34570511/PMT-responsetolo
ginissues-explorations.pdf ).

We are wondering which URLs we have to call in order to login, logout and
register a new user to GPII.

For example, for login and logout, we assume the following URLs have to be
used:

.         localhost:8081/user/<token>/login

.         localhost:8081/user/<token>/logout

Right?

Additionally, there are the following queries regarding the login page
back-end.

1.       Is there a URL to call in order to check whether the email or the
username is available(page 1 from
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/download/attachments/34570511/PMT-responsetolog
inissues-explorations.pdf )?

2.       Which is the URL that the login page has to call when the user
press the "Create account" button?

3.        If the user provides an email address during the account creation
procedure, then the token will be sent to the provided email address.
Otherwise (username is not an email address), the user guided to page 3.  Is
it correct?

4.       Will the token be provided by the server running in
http://preferences.gpii.net/user/?

We assume that most of the above issues are going to be discussed on Monday
at the security teleconference.

Regards,

Kostas and Nikos