[Architecture] [Cloud4all] Blog for developers

Ignacio Peinado Martínez ipeinado at technosite.es
Wed Sep 3 12:15:52 EDT 2014

Hi all,

During the last days, I have been working in improving the blog for developers that has to be developed within Cloud4all. The main objective of this blog is to serve as a starting point for newbies wishing to integrate their solutions with the GPII, providing them with access to the most relevant documents in the wiki.

Attached you will find a link to the latest version of the blog for developers [1].  I would like to know your opinions about the information that is available in the blog, and/or the organization of the information. Any suggestions or comments on how to improve the blog will be more than welcome.

[1]  http://blogs.cloud4all.info/developers

Cheers,

Ignacio Peinado Martínez
R&D Department, Technosite, Grupo Fundosa