[Architecture] Matchmaker Technical Meeting, round #5 - Doodle poll

Andrés Iglesias Pérez aiglesias at technosite.es
Tue Apr 29 05:01:37 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I still prefer the years old diagram that was showed in Stuttgart(https://www.dropbox.com/s/24lu8ssni4zgwkv/2012-09-12%20WP103-A103.pdf ) and updated in Madrid (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6270qfxr8zfcwme/2013-06-18%20Context%20SumUp.pdf )

But maybe that's because every father thinks that their children are the prettiest :-P

This two-sided arrow is a good fit for the new (to me) local flow manager.

Kind Regards,
--
Andrés Iglesias Pérez
Researcher @ R&D Department, Technosite,  Fundosa Group