[Architecture] Fwd: Re: Matchmaker Technical Meeting, round #5 - Doodle poll

Claudia Loitsch claudia.loitsch at tu-dresden.de
Tue Apr 29 03:55:58 EDT 2014

Hi Andy,

In preparation of today's technical meeting, we had the task to
concretize MM workflows as a basis to decide on APIs/workflows and that
we can plan next steps. Did you forget about this task? You wanted to
send Andres and me first drafts but I did not receive any mail from you
since our last meeting.

As it is important that these workflows suits requirements of both
matchmakers, we cannot discuss/decide on this topic during the meeting
today unless I (and the RBMM team) had the chance to look at your
sketches beforehand. Hence, we need to shift this topic at least to one
week.

Could you please clarify what is the status of your draft? If you have
to many thinks on you plate I could take this work over. Just let me know.

Best regards,

Claudia

-------- Original-Nachricht --------