[Architecture] Communication between Matchmaker and PCP

CAE-Vanderhe gregg at raisingthefloor.org
Fri Apr 25 12:07:42 EDT 2014

Question:

Are we talking about connecting the PCP to the local settings ONLY through a matchmaker (which may be in the cloud)?

if so — then it might work for some things like captions —but for volume or speech rate or other realtime continuous settings — the delay can cause an unstable condition.

Or are we architecting it so that all (or at least these ) settings are handled by the PCP through mechanisms / systems that are all local?

or?

thx

Gregg