[Architecture] Holidays in Bulgaria from 1st to 6th of May

Alexander Milchev amilchev at asteasolutions.com
Fri Apr 25 08:10:44 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know of the upcoming holidays in Bulgaria *from the 1st to
the 6th of May*. Also, I'll be out of office *on 28th, 29th and 30th of
April*.

I'll be checking my email through this time period, so if anything urgent
comes across, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Alexander

--
*Alexander Milchev*
*First Level Software Engineer*

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
Astea Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and
any copies of it.*