[Architecture] Problems found at end-to-end validation

hchalkia at certh.gr hchalkia at certh.gr
Wed Apr 23 10:02:35 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I did some tests today going from Windows to Linux and vice versa. Below
you may see my main problems.

Go to the PCP and choose high contrast black on yellow --> error.The
system should automatically switch to high contrast but nothing happened
Press save --> error. The system should switch to high contrast but
nothing happened
Go to the PCP and choose high contrast white on black --> error. The
system should automatically switch to high contrast but nothing happened
Press save --> ok. The change was stored and presented.
Log out -->error. The system did not returned back to initial contrast
theme (when I run the trial again for 2nd time the system returned to the
initial settings, but the address line of Mozilla did not)
Open pilots config tool and Select Rule-based Matchmaker (without solution
selection option)--> ok
Go to Linux and Loggin --> error. Nothing happened (when I checked with
sammy later it was working, but it is not working with any new tokens).

Best,
Eleni