[Architecture] Grunt scripts for the personalization framework

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Tue Apr 22 21:34:41 EDT 2014

Hi all!

A quick update.  I’m still reworking a few things for concise-ness, and putting in the ‘clean', but if you have a sec today and want to smoke test it on linux you should be able to check it out and build and start it up with the following.  It does everything right now except sudo cp the usblistener.

If you don’t have grunt installed:
npm install -g grunt-cli

git clone https://github.com/sgithens/linux.git
cd linux/
git checkout GPII-88
npm install
grunt buildall
node gpii.js

The npm install brings in our new grunt plugin ( github.com/{GPII,sgithens}/grunt-gpii ) to do the cross platform universal stuff.

-Steve