[Architecture] HTTPS/HTTP troubles

Boyan Sheytanov bsheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Tue Apr 15 04:33:01 EDT 2014

Hi!

I filed a JIRA ticket describing the issue in more detail as
GPII-699<http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-699>.
Please take a look and add your feedback in the comments.

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Svetlana Velichkova <
svelichkova at asteasolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I ran into an issue with the SmartHouses simulation (
> https://smarthouse-dev.remex.hdm-stuttgart.de/) communicating with the
> flow manager, which is using http and the Smarthouse page is using https.
> And here comes my problem:
> Blocked loading mixed active content "
> http://flowmanager.gpii.net/sammy/settings/%7B%22OS%22:%7B%22id%22:%22linux%22%7D,%22solutions%22:%5B%7B%22id%22:%22net.gpii.smarthouses%22%7D%5D%7D"
> , so is there any work around for that problem?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Svetlana Velichkova

http://www.asteasolutions.com

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
Astea Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and
any copies of it.*