[Architecture] What do new contributors and implementers need to know?

Tony Atkins tony at raisingthefloor.org
Fri Apr 11 09:31:33 EDT 2014

Hi, Justin:

I see the change, although you fixed the URL and left the JSLint wording in
later in the page and on the coding standards page.   I fixed that and
searched for jslint, the old URL, etc. throughout the site to see if I
could find more stragglers.  There's still some stuff in the instructions
for the ant script:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/7YYk

The rest looks like chat transcripts and pages waiting for the search index
to get updated.