[Architecture] What do new contributors and implementers need to know?

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 09:12:34 EDT 2014

That's strange, I updated two pages on the wiki, maybe there's some cacheing issue.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Laser+Eye+Checklist
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Coding+and+Commit+Standards

If you have come across another page that's in error, please let me know.

At any rate, yes, it should point at http://jshint.com but you are free to use some other variant of it as well. As I mentioned before we will have a grunt plugin soon. You could also use a local running jshint that you can install via NPM. I use this with sublimelinter in sublimetext 3 for immediate feedback as I code.

Hope that helps.
Justin