[Architecture] What do new contributors and implementers need to know?

Tony Atkins tony at raisingthefloor.org
Fri Apr 11 09:06:34 EDT 2014

Thanks Justin.

You've answered one part of the question (that it's meant to be gone).
 It's still not clear what the new link is or if there even is one to
include in our documentation.  I tried searching "the wiki", but the two
pages I knew it was broken on are still wrong.  What should we be pointing
people to?  I proposed just the jshint home page, for example.

Anyway, I can still see many pages with the old link, with an idea about
the new link I can help with the cleanup.

Cheers,

Tony