[Architecture] What do new contributors and implementers need to know?

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:41:43 EDT 2014

Hi Tony,

We are actually in the process of switching from jsLint to jsHint. Feel free to follow along on the jira http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-5284 In fact, I hope to have the associated pull requests merged in today. The change will be accompanied by a grunt task for running jsHint as well as jshintrc and jshintignore files to inform the jsHint configuration.

Our instance of jsLint was taken down a couple of months ago, as part of some server clean up. I do apologize about the confusion, the wiki should have been updated at that time. I've now gone and made some preliminary edits, and will do more once the aforementioned pull requests make it into the repo.

Thanks
Justin