[Architecture] Matchmaker Technical Meeting, round #5 - Doodle poll

Kasper Markus kasper at raisingthefloor.org
Thu Apr 10 04:54:16 EDT 2014

Hi Matchmakers (and other relevant people),

Hereby a doodle poll for the setting up the next planning meeting on the
matchmaking.

http://doodle.com/mpwxeh2c49pnhhfk
*
*I think we should aim at getting at some concrete goals, dates and
plans for everything we've previously discussed during these meetings...
That'll allow us to incorporate this into the greater upcoming C4A
roadmap and start implementation.

A reminder of the tasks that were decided on last time:**

  * *Andy, Claudia and Andres:* will work through some specific example
    MM workflows. (andy will sketch them, send them around, start
    discussion asynchronously)
  * *Andres: *Do some sketches of specific conditions, consider required
    types. (send around, start asynchronous discussion)

Kasper Galschiot Markus
Lead Research Engineer,
Raising the Floor - International,
www.raisingthefloor.org