[Architecture] pilots 2 configuration / if the PCP/PMT changes arent applying

Kasper Markus kasper at raisingthefloor.org
Tue Apr 8 04:06:11 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

It seems a few people have issues getting the PCP/PMT selections to
apply to the current system, so I just wanted to make sure that everyone
remember this extra step, setting the configuration used to be the
correct one. This will happen automatically if you use the script
supplied on the wiki page
(http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Cloud4all_Pilot_2_-_Set_up_and_installation#Building_and_Starting_the_GPII_Personalization_Framework_on_Windows)
but if you start it manually (eg. running start.cmd) you need to set it
manually.

I've added a comment to the wiki page as well, to make sure that it's
clear to everyone.

--
Kasper Galschiot Markus
Lead Research Engineer,