[Architecture] Matchmaker Technical Meeting, round #4 - FRIDAY, APRIL 4, 2014

Claudia Loitsch claudia.loitsch at tu-dresden.de
Fri Apr 4 04:04:01 EDT 2014

Hi all,

in preparation of to today`s meeting topic I would like to link 2
documents:

1. I have summarized results of our user experiment on recommending
accessibility setting on the Wiki:
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Design_Outline_-_Recommendations_and_Assesment_of_Accessibility_Setting
This include a possible design outline to present adaptation results and
we investigated various assessment methods.

2. based on this work, I have created a working document that describes
possible functions within the feedback loop:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TEEU4LOP9MGmCpubTrtBfsIYNsPnFJUf9T1eRsWWB0A/edit#heading=h.1bhx2y3y9c1m
We (Andy, Christophe and I) discussed these functions in a past MM call
and we added thoughts for APIs and responsibilities by means of which
component is involved or not.

Please, take a look at least at the second document.

Best regards,

Claudia

--
Dipl.-Medieninf. Claudia Loitsch