[Architecture] Matchmaker Technical Meeting, round #4 - FRIDAY, APRIL 4, 2014

Kasper Markus kasper at markus.dk
Wed Apr 2 10:09:39 EDT 2014

Hi Matchmaker team and other interested,

We will have the Technical Meeting, round #4 on F*riday, April 4, 2014*.

*The topic will be matchmaker feedback and input from users*. Since
we're talking about user interaction here, I think it might be helpful
if someone from IDRC could join. To give input on whether the requested
feedback/interaction is sensible, not too overwhelming, etc.

As a preliminary agenda - as always, more items are welcome:

  * What kind of input do we need from the users (and when should this
    happen)
  * What kind of messages do we want to send to the users (and when)
  * How is this presented to the user?
  * Do we have any requirements to the PCP/PMT teams?
      o Incl. concrete points to present at the PCP/PMT meeting the
        following wednesday

We will have the meeting in the regular gotomeeting room
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/705233502
~Kasper