[Architecture] Common Terms Registry

Evgeni Tsakov etsakov at asteasolutions.com
Mon Jan 21 05:40:25 EST 2013

Hi Yura,

Have you had a chance to look at my github
repository<https://github.com/tsakov/common-terms-registry>?
Just tell me if it's what you expected it to be, and feel free to
criticize. Also, what do you think should the next steps be?

Rock On,
Evgeni

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Astea
Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any
copies of it.*