[Architecture] QA Testing

Kasper Galschiot Markus kasper at markus.dk
Wed Jan 16 08:47:07 EST 2013

Damn Javier, you decided to go double up on the testing, huh? :) ...
thanks so much for helping out!!

The mammals demo page was down, so if that's the chrome issue, it wasn't
something on our (GPII's) side. What is the "login/logout" related issue
you were talking about .. is it C3-C6? In terms of the production mode
issue, I believe Evgeni filed a blocker for it.

Could you file each of the bugs you found (perhaps coordinate with
Evgeni - as he might have filed some/most of them already), and if there
are any of them you think we should consider as blocking for the
release, file them with a priority of "Blocker"

Again