[Architecture] QA Testing

Kasper Galschiot Markus kasper at markus.dk
Wed Jan 16 08:37:05 EST 2013

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the report - and yeah - I believe you covered what's
expected! (The fact that the magnifier launched is launched for nisha is
an already filed bug, mammals demo page was temporarily down - but the
important thing is that it launches/closes the browser with the page,
and finally the two SPI fails are known)

~Kasper