[Architecture] Where's Boyan?

Boyan Sheytanov bsheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Fri Jan 4 06:37:56 EST 2013

Happy New Year everyone!

As some of you already know, my role in Cloud4all has transitioned to a
less technical and more supervisory one. In simpler words, I won't be doing
development, though I will follow the progress on the architecture. If you
need me, you can always hit me with an email and I will try to occasionally
pop in on the weekly dev meetings.

www.asteasolutions.com

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Astea
Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any
copies of it.*