[Architecture] PMT Wizard design with UI Options

Yura Zenevich yura.zenevich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:28:42 EST 2013

Hi Chris,

This is a great idea, I'm glad to help. In fact, one of the developers at IDRC (Anastasia Cheetham) was already helping with something similar but in terms of the work on the Personal Control Panel. They are also trying to use it without the preview and only with a couple of text associated preferences widgets. Here is a good example of dependencies and configuration that you would need to be present on your html page (as I mentioned in my previous email, this process will get simplified in the near future):

https://github.com/acheetham/universal/blob/PCP_UI-ac/gpii/node_modules/personalControlPanel/src/content/index.html

In addition to specifying component options such as the location of UIO templates and some of the text, here https://github.com/acheetham/universal/blob/PCP_UI-ac/gpii/node_modules/personalControlPanel/src/content/index.html#L132-L138 you can see how everything but text controls (layout and links controls) are being disabled.

I believe that the above branch is still a work in progress but I think it's a good start reference for you.

Please let me know how else I can help in the meanwhile.

Regards,

Yura