[Architecture] Spi Settings Handler

Evgeni Tsakov etsakov at asteasolutions.com
Fri Feb 22 06:19:30 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

I thought I should let you know that I have a couple of pending pull
requests for the windows repository.

GPII-49: https://github.com/GPII/windows/pull/18
GPII-87: https://github.com/GPII/windows/pull/19

Can any of you review them, check that they're working on their computer
and eventually merge them into master?
Thanks!

Rock On,
Evgeni

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Astea
Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any
copies of it.*