[Architecture] Quick Android Update

Andrés Iglesias Pérez aiglesias at technosite.es
Wed Feb 20 04:38:14 EST 2013

Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if this repo can also host our pure-android code. As you know, while we move from android to anode several components will be made, and after all some of the components dealing with hardware maybe are going to be android code for a quite long time.

As an example of this, Can this repository be the destination of a pull request to be made by Jonathan with our DeviceReporter?
https://github.com/JChaconTechnosite/Cloud4All-Device-reporter

Kind regards,

--
Andrés Iglesias Pérez | Andres Iglesias Perez
Investigador  I+D+i | R&D Researcher
aiglesias at technosite.es