[Architecture] Quick Android Update

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Tue Feb 19 23:28:00 EST 2013

Hi Colin!

Thanks!  Also, just as a quick update, we now have an android repo [1]
to complement the linux, windows, and mac repos.  If you could read my
mind then you could even run the scripts in the correct order to install
it and start it up!  :)

I need to go to bed though, so more readme contents and stuff will show
up tomorrow.

Also, I chatted a bit with Antranig about build systems, noting that
this is a somewhat complex build with certain parts being used several
times and for a second I wondered why I was still writing shell scripts,
so I'm also looking at doing some leg work to have the same analogous
build run with grunt js. [2]

Cheers,
Steve

[1] https://github.com/GPII/android