[Architecture] RELEASE: GPII Run-time Framework version 0.1

Steve Lee steve at opendirective.com
Tue Feb 19 12:51:09 EST 2013

I just worked through the instructions and they work fine. I did make
a few additions to the instructions.

What about the NFC listener? I previously got this from Kasper as a
exe. Can it be put up somewhere and the link/instructions added to the
wiki page?

Thanks.

Steve Lee
Programme Leader (Open Accessibility)