[Architecture] GPII-49

Evgeni Tsakov etsakov at asteasolutions.com
Thu Feb 14 11:02:33 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

Description of the problem: http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-49

I solved the problem with High Contrast on Windows 7 64-bit. It was an
issue with the operating system rather than the SpiSettingsHandler.

solution: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2516889

fast download link:
http://windows-update-checker.com/hotfix/x64/Client and
Server/Windows6.1-KB2516889-x64.msu

I had the same test output as Kasper. After installing the hotfix all tests
ran successfully.
If you have time could you rerun the tests on different Windows machines?
All tests should be passing now, but I want to be sure.
You should use this: https://github.com/tsakov/windows/tree/gpii-49 -
branch gpii-49. On 64-bit version of Windows you should still use the
32-bit version of Nodejs.

Rock On,
Evgeni

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Astea
Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any
copies of it.*