[Architecture] ImplementationSketches in windows branch

Boyan Sheytanov bsheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Wed Feb 13 04:13:39 EST 2013

I've put some details as a comment to the pull request. To put it simple:
I'm inclined to reducing the repo size to a few megs but would welcome more
details on the implications of rewriting git history.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:38 AM, Colin Clark <colinbdclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kasper,
>
> I reviewed your pull request and commented on it. The change itself looks
> just fine, but it raised the question whether or not simply removing the
> files is sufficient. You had mentioned that you were concerned about how
> large the files were, so I'm unclear if you think we should actually elide
> them from the repository's history, or just remove the files and leave them
> in the history.
>
> Revising history is pretty heavy-handed; on the other hand, we might also
> want to avoid carrying around large, unnecessary binaries in the
> repository's history. I don't have a preference either way, but I thought
> it was worth checking with you and others before pushing this change.
>
> Colin
>
> On 2013-02-11, at 11:17 AM, Kasper Galschiot Markus <
> kasper at raisingthefloor.org> wrote:
>
> > I've removed and done a pull request:
> https://github.com/GPII/windows/pull/17
> >
> > Boyan, Evgeni or Antranig - could either of you check that I haven't
> done something crazy, and merge if that isn't the case
>
> ---
> Colin Clark
> http://fluidproject.org

www.asteasolutions.com

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Astea
Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any
copies of it.*