[Architecture] ImplementationSketches in windows branch

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:38:39 EST 2013

Hi Kasper,

I reviewed your pull request and commented on it. The change itself looks just fine, but it raised the question whether or not simply removing the files is sufficient. You had mentioned that you were concerned about how large the files were, so I'm unclear if you think we should actually elide them from the repository's history, or just remove the files and leave them in the history.

Revising history is pretty heavy-handed; on the other hand, we might also want to avoid carrying around large, unnecessary binaries in the repository's history. I don't have a preference either way, but I thought it was worth checking with you and others before pushing this change.

Colin

On 2013-02-11, at 11:17 AM, Kasper Galschiot Markus <kasper at raisingthefloor.org> wrote:

> I've removed and done a pull request: https://github.com/GPII/windows/pull/17
>
> Boyan, Evgeni or Antranig - could either of you check that I haven't done something crazy, and merge if that isn't the case

---
Colin Clark
http://fluidproject.org