[Architecture] ImplementationSketches in windows branch

Kasper Galschiot Markus kasper at raisingthefloor.org
Mon Feb 11 11:17:20 EST 2013

yeah - I had a vague recollection of talking about it, but wasn't sure
and wanted to double check!

I've removed and done a pull request:
https://github.com/GPII/windows/pull/17

Boyan, Evgeni or Antranig - could either of you check that I haven't
done something crazy, and merge if that isn't the case

--
Kasper Galschiot Markus
Lead Research Engineer,