[Architecture] RELEASE: GPII Run-time Framework version 0.1

Kasper Galschiot Markus kasper at raisingthefloor.org
Mon Feb 11 10:49:14 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

The architecture team is happy to announce the release v0.1 of the GPII
Run-time Framework.

For the details of the release I'll refer to the *Release Notes on the
wiki
<http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Cloud4All_Core_Framework_Release_0.1>*,
but briefly: the framework now contains the core component required to
run the GPII system under both Fedora 17 and Windows 7. It supports a
range of methods for handling settings and applications, and integration
of new applications via JSON configuration files.

The installation instruction for the release can be found on the wiki
<http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Core_(real-time)_Framework_v0.1_-_Installation_Instructions>

Thanks a lot to the architecture team and all contributors, for their
hard work. This release happens to denote exactly the 500th commit to
the Universal repository (and a total of 100+ commits for windows/linux
repos), showing that we haven't exactly been lazy.

Thanks,
The Architecture Team

-------
For the nerdy types: