[Architecture] ImplementationSketches in windows branch

Boyan Sheytanov bsheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Mon Feb 11 09:17:13 EST 2013

Hi Kasper,

We've had this conversation before. I believe you can remove the
ImplementationSketches.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Kasper Galschiot Markus <
kasper at raisingthefloor.org> wrote:

> Hi, quick question;
>
> I was wondering if the ImplementationSketches directory in the windows
> repo (containing a RegistrySettingsHandler folder) is relevant any more (
> https://github.com/GPII/**windows/tree/master/**ImplementationSketches)<https://github.com/GPII/windows/tree/master/ImplementationSketches)>..
> It's using up more than 80MB, and there hasn't been a change to it within
> the past 9 months.
>
> If it's still relevant, I suggest we move it to somewhere more sensible,
> like gpii/node_modules.. If it's irelevant, I suggest we remove it!
>
> Cheers,
> ~Kasper

www.asteasolutions.com

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Astea
Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any
copies of it.*