[Architecture] Code un-freeze and pull request reviewing

Kasper Galschiot Markus kasper at markus.dk
Fri Feb 8 06:05:45 EST 2013

Thanks again Steve!!

And yeah, we should definitely avoid having master frozen for this long.
I guess it might make sense to branch as early as when going into
feature freeze (only a pre-defined set of features is allowed to make it
into the repo, rest is frozen) if this blocks anyone from working. And
for sure, we should branch right after QA, when the remaining work
doesn't include any bigger code-changes.

~Kasper