[Architecture] Linux RFID User Listener

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Mon Oct 22 19:50:15 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I've gone back and tested the Linux RFID User Listener again, and
everything still works as it did last round of demo's.  The utility we
made to flash the tags with tokens is in there now as well, and I've
updated the docs on how to flash them.

http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Setting_Up_Your_Development_Environment#RFID_User_Listener

Since it's under and incompatible license with the core code, I've moved
it over to GPII as a separate repository like we talked about.

https://github.com/GPII/rfid-user-listener

I'll probably clean up a few things and want to write more docs, but in
general it's working fine, and we should feel comfortable putting it on
our november release feature list.

Cheers,
Steve