[Architecture] [Proposal] IRC as meeting point

Kasper Galschiot Markus kasper at markus.dk
Mon Oct 22 09:33:49 EDT 2012

Hi Javier,

I agree with everything you wrote below! I also talked with Gregg and
Colin late friday, where we pretty much came to the same conclusion!

I'll arrange to get this set up asap and will post to the list with
details once done!

IN terms of where to document this, I'm not sure there really is an
obvious place atm.. I guess we should perhaps have it as a link under
communication in the menubar..

~Kasper