[Architecture] [Accessforall] Format of Registry names (spaces, camelCase)

Denis Anson danson at misericordia.edu
Mon Oct 15 13:39:57 EDT 2012

I agree that having a standard is good.  Personally, I find the Underscore convention easier to read that CamelCase, but that might be just me.

Denis Anson, MS, OTR
Director of Research and Development
Assistive Technology Research Institute
Misericordia University
301 Lake St.
Dallas, PA 18636

voice: 570-674-6413
fax: 570-674-8054

danson at misericordia.edu<mailto:danson at misericordia.edu>

On Oct 15, 2012, at 1:30 PM, Gregg Vanderheiden <gv at trace.wisc.edu<mailto:gv at trace.wisc.edu>>
 wrote:

HI Colin

I think that is a good idea.  We might want to have consistency for example for terms we make core.

My son was just lamenting trying to use different code modules when everyone used different capitalization conventions.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info<http://cloud4all.info/>
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org<http://raisingthefloor.org/>
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net<http://gpii.net/>