[Architecture] Flow Manager Progress

Yura Zenevich yura.zenevich at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:37:20 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I worked a little yesterday and today on Flow Manager and I pushed what I got to a new https://github.com/GPII/FlowManager repo. Basically take a look at config files to see where Flow Manager assumes the other architecture components are. The whole flow is event driven and should be non-blocking (even though there's a whole sequence of requests back and forth).

Let me know what you think,

Yura

P.S. I did not have a change yet to take a look at actual api between those components so it is something up for discussion.