[Architecture] Architecture meeting re-schedule

Andrea Mangiatordi (Gmail) andrea.mangiatordi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:48:42 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I am an Italian researcher working in the field of a11y and assistive
technology, at the Education department of the University of Milano
Bicocca.

I am working on a web based accessibility tool providing portable
accessibility profiles, which is compatible with the major browsers and
completely open source. I am trying to figure out the work on the GPII
so far, hence I will probably ask you all some questions in the next
weeks...

Il 27/02/2012 10:22, Boyan Sheytanov ha scritto:
> This is just a reminder that on the last architecture call we decided to
> move the meetings one hour earlier. Therefore, tomorrow's meeting will
> be at 9:00 PST / 10:00 MST / 12:00 noon EST / 18:00 CET / 19:00 EET.

I would love to join one of your meetings, I imagine they will be held
on IRC or other similar platform, right? Where can I find information
about them?

Best,

Andrea

--