[Architecture] [Profiles] AT settings for JAWS IE Firefox Multireader and HyperReader

Boyan Sheytanov boyan.sheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Thu Feb 23 14:22:32 UTC 2012

Dear Claudia,

I believe you may find useful the settings for the Windows 7 built-in
Narrator and Magnifier, which were gathered by a few members on the
architecture team in the GPII wiki:
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Screen_Reader_Settings:_Win7_Built_in_Narrator
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Screen_Magnifier_Settings:_Windows_built_in