[Architecture] AT settings for JAWS IE Firefox Multireader and HyperReader

Claudia Loitsch claudia.loitsch at tu-dresden.de
Thu Feb 23 14:07:57 UTC 2012

Dear partners

enclosed you will find a list of settings (including explanation as
well) of the following ATs: JAWS, ZoomText, IE, Firefox, Multireader,
HyperReader.  This information could be also useful for other activities
in SP1, SP2 and other parts of Cloud4All and GPII.
Our next steps include analysis of commonalities, overlapping and
disaccords of these settings. So, if you have notes, complements or any
other points we should talk about do not hestitate to contact us.

Short information about the Multireader and the HyperReader, for those
who are not familiar with these systems:
Multireader: A system for multimedia documents with universal interfaces
which can be configured to the needs of people with a variety of print
disabilities.
Hyperreader:  A touch-sensitive Braille pin-matrix display increases the
amount of information perceivable to blind computer users and enables
them to experience spatial structures and graphic symbols as additional
information (www.hyperbaille.com).

Kind Regards

Claudia

--