[Architecture] Git repository layout for desktop personalization

Boyan Sheytanov boyan.sheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Thu Feb 23 13:00:56 UTC 2012

Hi Colin,

This repository structure seems very well-suited, as it naturally
encompasses the three architecture levels:
1. Cloud components
2. Local platform-independent components
3. Local platform-specific components

On an unrelated note, it might be useful to modify the program flow diagram
to more clearly depict these three levels, which would make the
architecture much easier to grasp at first sight.