[Architecture] Git repository layout for desktop personalization

Yura Zenevich yura.zenevich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:17:06 UTC 2012

Hi there,

On that note, I experimented a little bit with git submodules and I managed to restructure preferences server to use node_modules and shared files from other GPII repos. This would let us reuse the code across multiple repositories (preferences server, flow manager, etc). Here's a link: https://github.com/yzen/PreferencesServer. Please check out README.md to see how you need to inflate the submodules.

Let me know what you think.

Yura