[Architecture] User authentication via USB prototype

Boyan Sheytanov boyan.sheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Thu Feb 16 14:56:38 UTC 2012

Hi again,

I moved my notes on the USB user listener to the GPII wiki:
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/User_Listener. I updated them and did a
little maintenance work on the wiki, linking some pages together. Please
let me know if there is something unclear that I need to change, though it
might be better to iterate on the documentation again *after* wiring up the
implementation with the preferences server.