[Architecture] User authentication via USB prototype

Yura Zenevich yura.zenevich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 22:00:25 UTC 2012

Hi Boyan,

This looks really awesome! I was wondering, given that we have GPII organization Github account (https://github.com/GPII), if you would want to merge your repo along with other resources that we have there. I created an empty repo: (git at github.com:GPII/GPIIStack.git) and you should be able to push there.

Regards,

Yura