[Architecture] [Profiles] TextHelp

Jim Tobias tobias at inclusive.com
Wed Feb 8 13:56:36 UTC 2012

Denis, the point you raise about different features within a single product
category is crucial. AT vendors will certainly fight on this front - their
goals are to retain their customers and reach new ones by projecting their
competitive advantages. There will always be pressure to expand the
preferences file. Some of it will even be terminology - vendors using
different terms to refer to identical features, or settings within features.

I have no idea how to solve this, but we have to be very careful about
thinking that just because we try to project an air of fine-grained
objectivity that others will regard us that way automatically.

***
Jim Tobias
Inclusive Technologies
+1.908.907.2387 v/sms