[Architecture] CouchDB and MongoDB overview

Boyan Sheytanov boyan.sheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Mon Feb 6 13:56:05 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

My name is Boyan Sheytanov and I will be joining the Cloud4All project
on behalf of Astea Solutions AD. After discussion with Trifon I've
prepared a very brief comparison between CouchDB and MongoDB that you
can find as a published Google Document here:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1R4I4mKdsDYpiVcA-63VoB2LJ7P1uPz6wS7qWrHUFKyg.
I've reviewed the built-in functionalities of the databases only, and
there are a lot of features that are supported with the help of
third-party libraries. I've tried to keep the doc short and relevant.
We can discuss the details on the technical call tomorrow.