[Architecture] code conventions

Christophe Strobbe christophestrobbe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 11:24:17 EDT 2012

Hi Colin, Antranig,

I was mainly interested in a tool that can be embedded in an Ant script, so the link task can be run automatically as part of every build etc, instead of pasting my code in a web-based form. I have created a JSHint task as part of my preparatory work for the smart house simulation. Can your fork of JSLint be downloaded somewhere so I can create an Ant task for it? (I tried the Fluid wiki to find a link, but I couldn't reach it.)

Best regards,

Christophe