[Architecture] expressing different preferences for mobile and desktop

Yura Zenevich yura.zenevich at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 11:43:21 EDT 2012

I think at this point things like high contrast theme are only expressed through generic display screen enhancement settings such as foregroundColor and backgroundColor (you can see the example in this profile - https://github.com/GPII/universal/blob/master/gpii/node_modules/flowManager/test/data/user.profile.timothy.json).

The actual settings would however look different in contexts of different platforms and could be the result of the transformation of the above generic settings, for example, into the environment specific settings. I hope I m understanding it correctly, Kasper et al.

Yura